ARGO 2000 : Specifications
- Kirloskar water cooled Turbo charged 4 stroke diesel engine - 44.1 kw @ 2400 rpm.
- Bharat III Emission Certified
- High tensile steel welded “Box” type construction
Hydrostatic Drum Drive
- Hydrostatic Drum Drive with high rotation for homogenous mix and drum lift for fast and complete discharge even on inclines.
- Drum Volume : 2.8m3
- Concrete Output : 2m3
- Maximum Drum Rotation : 0 - 18 rpm
- Infinitely variable for mixing & discharge.
- Tyre : 12.0/75-18-12 PR
- Rim size : 9.0 x 18
- 4 wheel drive, 4 Speed Automotive hydrostatic transmission.
- Electro-hydraulic control for "slow" & "fast" speeds.
- Vehicle speed - 0 to 20 Kmph (forward and reverse)
- Power braking with oil cooled disc type brakes.
- Dual brake circuit for front & rear axles.
- Hand operated parking brake acting on transmission shaft.
- Battery: 12V, 135 Amp-hr.
- Complete lighting & signalling system as per CMVR standards.
- Net vehicle weight : 4790 kgs
- Gross vehicle weight : 9590 kgs